As promised, I have the rest of the projects I have been working on for Christmas Decorations. This will be a very picture heavy post.
I cut out Three Cones for the top and glued them with the Silicone Gun. Then, using some black acrylic paint, I covered all of the cup and cone so it could be a solid color.
Next, for the First Two, I cut out strips of Tan and Red Burlap and Glued them in an Alternating Fashinon.
These are the first two completed. I decided the one on the Right didn't looked quite finished by itself.
So I added a Twisted Flower made from Red Burlap and some Green Burlap Leaves.