Let it snow

It's interesting to me, that once you start with the creative juices, you crave for more.
That's what is happening to me, now. I'm craving more. I WANT to do more.
I need to be challeneged!!!

Okay, well, let's not get too excited.
I was going through my list of blogs when I landed on the Trendy Twine Blog.

They are having their monthly Challenge and it seemed interesting.

Let It Snow!

Project must be a tag.
Include a snowman,
snowflakes,
and some Trendy Twine

I had an idea in mind. I had seen this gorgeous card of a snow man with his head  back and all you could see was his carrot nose. It was super cute! So I decided to model the snow man just like that.


As you can see, the snowman looks like he's looking up and with his arms up to the sky! He's wishing "this" big. The stamp is from the a Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set. I embossed it with silver embossing powder.


The Snowflake Die Cut addition is from the Stampin Up Holiday Guide called Festive Flurries. I have the retired Framelit, but you can get the SVGs and cut it with your e-cutter.  The other snowflake is from my stash.


The  Brown Tag is a Magnolia Doohicky Die. On top of the tag I added some Liquid Applique to give it the look of Snow. I finished with some Chocolate Sprinkles Trendy Twine for a tassle. On the side I used a Memory Box Die that I can't remember the name of, and I added some pearls and a crystal pin infront of some Silver Tulle.


The snow man is done with Totally White Trendy Twine. I did two layers of swirls in a 1inch, 3/4 inch and 1/2 inch circles. I used some Liquid Pearls in Pumpkin for the nose, and used some black pearl 1/2 backs for the buttons. And that is my tag!

Thanks for looking!
ALI

Comments

  1. Love, Love, Love this!!! So darn cute, Alicia. That snowman is too awesome!!

    I'm so happy that you joined us for the Trendy Twine Challenge this month.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the cutest little snowmen I've seen all winter! Seriously.....LOVE how you created this with his little noggin looking up, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome, love the twine snowman, super cute, thanks for playing along this month over at the Trendy Twine blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super CUTE Alicia!! I love that adorable snowman and all the fun embellishments you added to your tag!
    Thanks for sharing and for linking this up over at Trendy Twine for our Monthly Challenge!
    Jessica
    TT~DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment