March 27, 2012

A NOLA card


Today I don't have much time, but I wanted to show you my new Magnolia Stamp! It's Tilda with Koala and I was so excited to get her, I just had to make a card to say hello to my Secret Sister. I used colored pencils and the blender from Close to My Heart.

The flower Is a sunflower. I'm almost done with the tutorial for the next series of flowers and this one will be one of them. Underneath it is a BEAUTIFUL FLOWER that Ms. Tatiana crocheted herself. They are the most beautiful crochete flowers ever! The stick pin is from a Swap that Ms. Sharon graciously made for me. I just thought it accented the card perfectly! The frame is from Paper Lace Cricut Cartridge.

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! There is so much detail and the embellishments are perfect!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali! I decided to check your blog. I love it. This is a great card and such an honor that you mentioned my name. I love how you used the flower. You definitely need more of them! Love the frame and the stick pin.
    Tatiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card! Your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete