Key Alterations

This past summer I found a group of ladies (and some gents) that I've had the pleasure of sharing my love for my Cricut. I'm talking about the Cricut Message Boards and it's members. They are such a wonderful group of people from all across the country.

I happened to stumble upon their Swap and RAK(Random Acts of Kindness) section of the Forum and boy, has my horizon been broaden. From Altering File Folders to Scrapbooked Recipies (which I will show you in a latter post) to Keys. Yes, Keys. Those keys you have that you don't know what they belong to, those keys. It so happened that I have about a dozen keys. I seriously don't know where they go. Old apartments, maybe the store I used to work at, or the hospital locker room. Frankly, I don't know. Hence the make over.

So, I entered this swap without really knowing what to expect or how to do them. I scoured the internet hoping to find inspiration, but in the end, I just did as my heart told me, like I usually do.

I'll do a step by step later when I do some for me.





I really hate to part with them, but at the same time, I'm really excited to see what I will get. Here is the wrapping and they are ready to be mailed off tomorrow.



Thank you for looking!
ALI

Comments